St George Foodservice is an Australian owned family business founded by George and Viola Haros in 1980. The company started out in smallgoods distribution with one truck and has grown steadily since then.
June 2010 marked our 30 year anniversary as one of Sydney's premier foodservice distributors. To better describe the range we now offer, from the 5th of July 2010 our name has changed to St George Foodservice with the emphasis on SERVICE.
The next generation, in Nick & Kathy, is just as passionate about food and as proud of the high standards of service achieved over the years. Reinforcing this dedication, the St George team were voted Winner of the National & NSW Metro Foodservice Distributor Of The Year 2010 at the FSAA National Awards of Excellence.
St George Foodservice has all the right ingredients.
We are constantly adding new products. Our core range includes; smallgoods, cheeses, poultry, fresh meats, frozen, grocery, cleaning, beverage and packaging products.
With over 30 years experience we understand the challenges faced in running a successful food business. We are here to help you, how do we do this?
- Helpful and reliable customer service
- Competitive pricing
- Savings through regular specials, promotions and spot specials
- Flexible payment methods, no fees
- New Direct Debit payment option - save time
- Regular deliveries in clean, reliable, temperature controlled trucks
- Customised order sheets
- Foodsafe approved
- Member of NAFDA National Food Distribution group